Monday, November 20, 2023

NEVER CHASE A MAN! Be VERY choosey about accepting,talking to the ones who chase you. Hard lesson I finally learned

 Never chase or be the first to make an advance.

When he seems interested NEVER fall head over heels and show him

I have been beat up, both eyes black and blue damaged from male fist bashing my face, body parts attempted to be torn off of me, kicked in the head and knocked out raped and sodomized, attempted strangulation, raped in my sleep, punched, kicked, smacked, yelled at, all by men that I pursued and basically made the first move. 

HUGE MISTAKE. One of many i have made. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...