Thursday, November 30, 2023

Why do things seem to make more sense when i look back at the timeline of events in my life?

 What happened at that moment was precursor for future events to come unknown to me at the time it happened.

Compelled to do a thing at the moment prepared me for what was to come later in the future

My attention drawn to a specific area location would later prove its reason why my subconscious was attracted to it


My attention drawn towards anyone, any thing, activity has preceded its coming and importance in my life

My tears and sadness often come prior to the sad event of loss i experience; precognition, clairvoyance, a knowing i do not kmow why , have no proof evidence or explanation for. I just know, intuitively instictively some things prior to or during time it happens

I have a gajillion examples of these clairvoyant and precognitive experiences going way back. The first time i can remember now at this time was when i was 4 years old a dream of separation from my 3 baby brothers in an elevator. 

Crying spells are common before death or loss of contact of a loved one


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...