Wednesday, November 22, 2023

WOMAN: YOUR WORK MEANS NOTHING. YOUR LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

 woman your work means nothing


cook clean housework laundry errands

education schooling learning teaching 

work your ass off like a man doing mens work

and he will be looking at and lusting after feminine looking girls females other women

seeking opportunities to nail any beautiful holes he can sniff out

sniffing like a damn dog

BEST ADVICE: LOOK YOUR BEST AT ALL TIMES

BE A WOMAN BE BEAUTIFUL 

Be feminine. Be natural, soft, pretty, cute. 

Be desirable. 

SMILE

DRESS NICE

--------------------------------

I am tired fed up with all of my efforts working at things trying to make things right and nice and pleasant for him or anyone else. He does not listen, does not care. Neither did any other man I had a relationship with or worked with or around. 

My entire life has been a fight for my right to get a formal education and work at my internet sales and get people together, linking and mediating others 

My looks seem to be the only thing that are the most important as no one is listening to a damn thing I say or any work I do regarding cooking, cleaning, sales, 

My brain and intelligence do not matter to anyone and never have mattered

So the only thing I can do now is invest in myself and put all of my energy into looking my best, as my grandmother told me many many years ago... she said "Always look your best"

----------------------------------

I don't care what you want anymore.

I am not busting my ass going out of my way to please you. You don't appreciate it. You dont want to do anything willingly for me or for anyone. You don't want to do anything unless you get paid money for it. 

I can't love you and help you get over childhood trauma of hatred and rejection and feelings of worthlessness. All you do is try to make me feel worthless, ugly and powerless. 

Too many other people, men and women and children are out there who are nice and kind and appreciate life. They love people and animals and life in general.  

too many other men have thrown money food and services at me .. there are many who willingly go out of their way to make others happy. you don't. you don't want to say or do anything to make me happy. you go out of your way to make me miserable and put on a phony fake front in public trying to look perfect when you are really a scared little boy bullying me as much as possible trying to destroy my beauty my feminity my love of life and fun and work and dancing




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...