Wednesday, November 15, 2023

My grandson is an empath born april 2014

 He is naturally kind thoughtful and very sensitive. He cries easily. 

He hates contact sports. He hates certain family members dislikes others alot. Men and women. Every time i went there to babysit him He begged me to stay extra days to watch him at his house as i am not allowed to keep him at my house due to my husband.

 He hits himself rather than be aggressive fight back punch someone else. He told me his friend angel a boy his own age gets mad and hits him and he doesnt hit him back. Angel and him started spending the night with each other last year. I think he is the first stay over friend he has had.

He was slapping himself across the face until he was around 7 and i finally figured out why. He was being slapped by an adult couldnt fight back figured he would slap himself and hit himself so someone else wouldnt have to do it, same behavior that i have. I am not aggressive, never go up to someone punching them or threatening them and i live with someone who does those things to me.  I didnt teach him that, it is born into his personality.

HE is not mean cruel or otherwise harmful to other living things people or animals

He was being punched in the gut and hit in the chest at mealtimes a person yelling at him "eat your food!" He was being slapped across the face first time i knew of when he was 15 months old. It was probably happening before that because he would slap me for no reason when he was 8 months old. 

Tackled nelson wrestling hold grip, tight hold to make him stop moving punished for climbing on furniture age 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and beyond..to me unreasonable punishment because all healthy children naturally climb things. He was hit hard forcefully on his legd for kicking the back of the seat in the vehicle by someone else.. i just moved the seat farther away in my van when i took him somewhere so his feet couldnt reach it. All kids kick the back of the seats in cars. 

When he was 3 we were sitting in my van in the parking lot at dollar tree 89th and wornall and he kept going on and on talking about being pushed and knocked down . I witnessed a tall man kick him in the back knocking him down to the ground more than once. He did it because he said he wasnt listening to him, not doing what he said instantly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment