Thursday, November 23, 2023

Partner you live with affects your life most. You can't get away from them and effects they have on you.

 A friend of mine told me to "just ignore him", referring to my husband and have had many tell me to just don't pay attention to someone anywhere at work or wherever I am. 

This does NOT work when you have to deal with this person on a daily basis.

Getting completely away FOREVER is the only solution. 

Even then, the effects last forever and ever. Memories are not erasable.

Remember how a person makes you feel. Lasts indefinitely.

I have had people tell me they remember that I was "a lot of fun"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...