Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Grandpa

 Competetive

Focused on sports 

Worked full time teacher

Summertime painted schools full time

A job was most important

Grew up poor

Money and sex focused

Food, ate regularly, meals on time, never cooked. Breakfast snacks lunch dinner

Said to me often the best exercise is pushing yourself away from the table

Bought me my second carrS

Coin collections sacajaweia was one

Said little girls learn around the age of 5 the influence they have way they affect other people, cute, pretty

Stiff rigid narcissist, authoritarian, public image, status, how people look and dress, my or anyones  hair, appearance, his clothing, money 

Fixed one track mind, grandma called him one way corrigan, picked at grandma until she got mad angry then laughed 

Interesting how my husband is so similar to him

Used word "wonderful" when i stated something i deemed good

Always focused on how i and people look. Asked me do you ever smile?

Called people derogatory names: Lazy, punk, 

Loud voice, yelled. 

Didnt like talking on the phone but grandma did

57 years married to my grandma. December 2, 2008 she died

Got married years later to woman a 2 years older than me myrna bornjuly 1959, me july 1961


March 2018 died age 92




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...