Thursday, January 11, 2024

Last addiction

 Is the first 

At age 16

A pack of Virginia slims I bought out of the cigarette machine in a restaurant Italian I think it was nextdoor to my first job at tg&y store in Belton MO

Slipped in the quarters

Down came the pack

I opened it

Inserted slim cig between my lips lit it up with fire sucked in air smoke burning and it felt like home just like I had been doing it since birth

Why so easy for me..why feels good calming me my nerves...feel it sucked in then slowly blowing it out .. watching the colored white air dance about swirling around then disappearing into thin air...

Upon death my last breath.. will I see it...the light white smoke ... drifting away along with my spirit....the sages..the ancient the old the Indian asian european african, south american. The jungle ones. The Eskimos.. any all human anywhere on earth pleasuring themselves with the soft light seeable air drawn into and effortlessly drifting floating out of the body lungs mouth nose even ears...  I don't know why.. what is the reason.. some smoke love some don't.. 


Even when I had quit and then the mysterious energy of the all provided cig or cigar for free to me. Found whole packs of smokes before kool menthol Marlboro plain little cigars even a vape not long ago laying in the grass right in front of the community center gym where I go swimming in the indoor pool and hot tub. Theresa woman works there knee exactly who it belongs to after I brought it to front desk.

So strange how the all forces give and sometimes take.. it sure gives to me a whole lot more than it takes...

It seems like magic how ever that's a word we use to explain a misunderstood miracle of the blessing gifts from the "gods" energies hearing our desires and passion for life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...