Thursday, January 11, 2024

The name of that feeling I can't describe.. butterflies some say it is

 Didn't feel anything like a butterfly to me

It was a fire

Burning fast

Lightning thru my body

Toe to head and vice versa

I can only remember 2 people

I got that flash burn from

Weird

Age 16 and he was 20 or 21 I think he was 5 years older than me. September 1956 birthday Libra country music musician died a year or two ago.. accidentally saw death notice on Facebook for him. 

Lonnie Curtis

A brief date school boy at Belton high. He was very quiet and athlete and dated another athlete girl immediately after I saw him. He wasn't in me.

And another man I only knew that I met a customer at my work in 1989


Rrlh15 license plate on his car some little white not sure what make model now or rrl815


Pete k is his name born September 14 1957 I think 

Very old associate

Former dj disco dance rb soul somewhere in Kansas or Missouri

Babysat his two daughters little girls at the time

Everytime I saw pk fire flashed through my entire body

We never became a couple or had a relationship such as bf gf no dating or marriage or anything. What was it about him that made my body burn inside up and down??

And the Lonnie guy .same thing. No real reason for it in my consciousness.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...