Monday, April 1, 2024

I don't even know

 What isis is

In the news

I skim headlines sometimes

And avoid as much as possible

Any political government war crap

And social media entertainment as well as national sports or stuff like college basketball because it doesn't interest me and I don't have a clue about games. I don't even know how to play basketball, football, soccer, hockey and barely remember how to play baseball and softball I did as a kid. Many tried to explain the rules of the games and I just can't get it. My brain shuts down to fog state . 

Collections of government offices confuse me and branches of civics evade my comprehension.

I'm doing good to find my way around driving my van vehicle which would be impossible for me at night if I am in unfamiliar territory as I have no direction when the sun goes down

Like being lost in the woods in the middle of the night something I have experienced before, the first time most frightening of all in November 1982 in Bethany Missouri. Lost in the woods for hours after the sun went down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...