Friday, April 5, 2024

Incognito anonymous unknown to anyone is me if I want to live

 Alias fake my death move to the middle of nowhere

Anonymous 

All the money and zero presence in any familiar territory 

Fake name

New face in public so

No one who ever knew me would recognize me by face body movements or voice

Why?

Because I am not wanted here by anyone who knows me, is related to me

My companions are strangers, dead people, those I will never meet in person

How to change name, social security number, residence, appearance in public, voice, so I am beyond recognition......

Appearance is number one:

Hair change top priority. WIG solution 

Eyeglasses different : Strange shape.. square horn rimmed thick, shaded dark 

Makeup to make me completely different. lips painted larger weird color or darker brown 

Clothes styles different than what I normally wear. Different colors and patterns especially on the top to conceal my butt and legs. Be sure to conceal bowed hunchback.

Walking made different. Told by one I walk like an old lady. Another said I walk too slow. A woman said I look like I have a broken back. "Poor S" she said, as if she pities me and she doesn't really have sympathy sorrow empathy or one ounce of care or compassion for me period.  It's all fake. Ms Sharon d never calls me unless she is looking for a fill in person for a food outing coupon. Keeps good rapport with the man I am married to so he can fix things cheap for her. I could be dead for weeks and she would never know, would not phase her one bit to find out I was dead gone beat up murdered . In fact she'd be ecstatic if I were non-existent. Same is true for every other neighbor around here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...