Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Everyday every moment is a battle of war at home with him

 Anger angry issues 

He wakes up pissed off at something someone anything and remains that way all through out the day until he goes to bed at night . Did it today. Does it each and every day.

Daily 

For years and years

Nothing I say or do works. Hopeless.

He chooses the dark side of any issue, idea, imaginings, predictions, anticipations, results, person,place, thing or animal 

Negative is him

I didn't see it at the time I met him or moved in. Love is blind for me...and I tend to view the positive sides of things and life forms 

He doesn't want to feel good, see the good, appreciate life 

He won't listen to self help tapes CDs or read any books in the subjects of self understanding awareness philosophy psychology sociology.. He calls them pep talks sarcastically, sardonically. Hatefully 

He appreciates no little thing. A thing must be big.. very big.. before he even recognizes it. He says his happiness lies in the future when other higher up people do the right things. He cannot be happy now. Because it seems like nobody does the right thing they are asleep blind and stupid.

I find a penny or two or more most days I go out and I am ecstatic and happy. Joyful whatever I find or don't find.

He revolts against anything like that or any peace beauty joy enthusiasm. It's worse than shying away from kindness, he encourages and provokes disharmony, hatred, separation, prejudice, misery, lack, poverty, solutions, education formal or informal self teaching and understanding 

He sees no way out. Gloom doom destruction, shit, crap, messes are all that he sees. 

I clean a room I wash dishes I do laundry and he finds faults with all of it.

I tried good food and peace and great sex and vitamins and avoidance leaving him alone....and cooperation togetherness and cleaning and organizing and long periods of silence and long talks short talks walks outings activities and input from other people and self isolation and starvation and sleeping and working daily day shift afternoons and evenings and nights and staying home and agreeableness and watching conspiracy theory news he loves with him.... and agreeing when I didn't.. and logic and science and the Webster's dictionary and Internet searches for true answers ... and suggestions and saying it is up to you I am not in control of you just do whatever you want to do añd... Try so hard to make sense of his insanity and suggest he gets counseling and suggest meditation and get more sleep.. suggest practice self control instead of trying to control anyone or the whole world.. suggesting accepting others and things for who and what they are..and remains quiet for long periods of time days.. and more and more things and 

Nothing works




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...