Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Wondering if co gas is causing fatigue

 Today, several hours after I finally got up late, still so tired and just wanted to go back to bed and sleep more, I thought maybe there is a gas somewhere permeating through this house making us both so tired. For me it is most every day. Him, a random unpredictable bout if getting so tired he never knows when he will need to take a nap.

We're eating good food and taking occasional vitamins and I drink lots of water and coffee and tea and still so tired.

Firewood burned all winter except for today. Stinky riding lawnmower is in the attached garage. And God and he knows all the chemicals he uses out there when working on things.

Might kill us both. Kill us all. Could even die asleep for all I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...