Tuesday, March 26, 2024

I listen too late to advice and follow myself headstrong into hell sometimes

 With some things other people can see what is going on 

as the outside observer is often better at seeing the entire picture, the forest, better at giving direction, finding flaws, warnings of tragedies or accidents, pitfalls due to their witnessing, experiences 

major mistakes I have made

choosing wrong person/people to be around

relationships, spouse, boyfriend

sex

money expenditures at times have been too much on the wrong things

saying a thing and being overheard by someone around and not realizing 1: I shouldn't have said it 
2: I wasn't aware I was talking too loud 3: telling a thing to a person who didn't need to know it
4: using all or nothing types of words such as everyone, no one, most people, all men/all women, the word "all" in general when in fact I have no idea what ALL do, have done and couldn't ever know what everyone thinks, says or does ..this would be omniscient which I am not all knowing 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...