Friday, March 22, 2024

He thinks I should be like him and obey whatever he says. A rigid control freak.

 Imagine living with a person who criticizes and nitpicks you to death constantly. One who enjoys having sex with you (as long as you are very clean and have no smells) and that is about it. 

What is the age level of maturity of a person who acts like this? Where is he mentally, emotionally when he is chronologically age 62?

It seems as if he thinks I should be exactly like him and I should eliminate any of my persoanl preferences regarding virtually everything that is me and not him. In fact, he hates anyone that differs from him. He has zero tolerance for anything he does not like regarding all six senses of smell, taste, touch, sight, sound or feeling. He has zero tolerance for anyone who is different from him, has different opinions, dresses in clothing he doesn't like, lives a lifestyle different from his, can't do all of the things he does, has their own preferences in anything that is different from his. He thinks people should look, act, smell, eat, work, do, think and be just like him. 

he forced me to get rid of my black dishes not long after I moved into his house due to his mother being a religious zealot Jehovahs Witness. He said she would think the black dishes were of the devil, black magic and witchcraft

made me hide my book The Magic Power of Witchcraft so his mother or anyone who comes into the house wouldn't see it back in 1992 right after I moved in here to his house which he was able to purchase by adding his mother's income so he could afford this HUD house

forced me to return a coffee maker i bought for 10 dollars at walmart back in the early 1990s because he said it was too noisy and he didnt like the smell and he doesnt drink coffee 

he sold my 1976 plymouth voyager van and got me a chrysler fifth avenue car not long after I moved in here because he said the van "looked bad, it was embarassing, what would the neighbors think"

he is against many things that are me. he does not understand why i like things he does not like, as if i am supposed to be identical to him

he had a total meltdown when I tried to dye my hair blonde back in 1998 and it ended up an orange looking tint. 

He does not like the following about me:

music; he calls it black music which is dance, rhythm and blues r&b 

dance dancing

bars, taverns

socializing 

movies

food I eat which he doesn't like such as popcorn. He can't stand the smell of popcorn. 

clothing choices, the way I dress

fact that i am cold until it is at least around 75 degrees in the room or outside

long hot baths

activities I like

thinking, the way I think, talk, act, move, do things/methods

the way I paint /house painting, he says I "slop" paint all over the place

the way I clean floors, a mop is banned, floor must be cleaned on hands and knees with a damp rag

vacuum the floor, rugs. If I run the vacuum cleaner more than a few minutes he yells and says I need to turn it off or the motor will overheat. He insists on keeping very old vacuums, one is a blue Sears vac that weighs 20 lbs, the other an old used vac with a broken front cover which he put a bungee cord on 

becomes irate if he sees a drop of water anywhere around the kitchen faucet when I am washing dishes or if he sees any spot of water or any item such as a piece of food on the floor while I am preparing chopping food to cook. thinks I am being sloppy, not careful and should immediately pick up any item off the floor while I am making food even though it means stopping and having to wash my hands right in the middle of doing it

goes ballistic if he is looking for something such as a lid for a container which he often says that I lose "all the lids" to the containers and he can't find them

laundry: says I "ruin" all of his underwear, socks and thermal pants and stretch them out and they need to be washed on the gentle cycle

dishes: says I use too much soap when washing the dishes. says "I buy dish soap and you use it up fast"

black, one of my favorite colors

astrology

tarot cards

horror books, movies, authors. scary movies. serial killer and crime stories,

psychology, philosophy

quotations

any account of his words and actions that I repeat to him, reminding him of what he said and did

my open and friendliness anywhere i go or am

talking to anyone anywhere

talking about any subject he doesn't like therefore does not want to hear, period. He won't listen to it. He has covered his ears with his hands and yelled "I can't hear you!" "I can't hear it" . He has said "I am not listening to or watching anything I am not interested in"

gives me directions on how to drive, how my mirrors and seat should be adjusted (so he can see and the way he thinks it should be done), where to park the car anywhere we go when I am driving

nocturnal, me. he is an early/earlier morning day person and has always tried to get me to be like him which I have done over the course of the years and I am still a night person and the majority of the time get up later than he does, anytime after 9:30 am 


No comments:

Post a Comment