Saturday, March 2, 2024

Violent outburst tonight

 Again. 

I didnt get hit by him. Luckily.

 He doubled up his fist threatened to hit me more than twice, maybe 4 times. He said he has the right to say and do what he wants. He should hit me because of my smart mouth and thinks if he told that to police or anyone it is a good reason to justify hitting me. 

I told him it is against the law to hit or even threaten bodily harm. He doesnt believe it.

He said i was threatening him by saying i would call the police, i said i didnt say i would call the police, i said everyone would know if you hit me and someone else would report it to authorities.

I told him he thinks he can say and do whatever he wants without consequence and that he is a trump fanatic. He says he is not a fanatic and he just wants to see the right things done. He played a news video showing bombings in gaza or yemen .. he is obsessed with world war news and is afraid that war activity is coming here in the united states where we live. 

I said:

Those men in those countries bombing fighting and warring beat their wives and kids just like you are doing.

If you want to see the right things done then set the example. Be a model and do the right things. You are afraid, scared to death, you wont admit it. You want total control just like they do.

He said i want a divorce. Im tired of your attitude. I ought to disable your vehicle. I am going to quit doing things for you. All this war is going on and you just ignore it. You just want to have fun and dance and swim. Mockingly.

I said you dont want me to feel good at all, no fun, no dancing, nothing good mentally or physically. You want me to be angry hateful mean and yell like you do. All you watch and listen to is negative and bad.

Full of threats again. The same old threats hes been saying for years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...