Sunday, March 24, 2024

Malayson was a loser at love, a pirate, s&m fetish freak, lover of material things, money and holidays

 He had almost no appeal sexually from the opposite sex--women-- that anyone knew of. Nothing about him appealed to me or any other woman we encountered. 

He didn't discuss sex or his sex life. Some of us would joke about it behind his back questioning what he did, what he was. He never talked about intimate relationships during the time I knew him and worked with him. We did not know if he was heterosexual, homosexual or any other kind of sexual category.

Over the span of years I knew him 1999-2023 I or anyone else who knew him ever saw him with a woman. As far as anyone knew or knows he had no relationship. He was never married. Had no kids, no children. His surrogate children were an unknown number of cats and a small dog when he was a child boy.

 I discovered his obsession with sadomasochists/sadomasochism and found S&m collections throughout his house after he went to the hospital ER emergency room st Luke's east in Lee's summit Missouri May 11 2021.

 DVDs, VHS tapes, books, whips, chains, rods, paraphernalia.. hundreds of websites urls of whipping and torture he saved on his cell phone and laptop computer. He copied music and movies off the internet for an unknown number of years. He made copies of physical media and sold them usually for 5 dollars a piece. He pirated thousands of vhs and cassette tapes, cds and dvds that were in his house. I have no idea how many more he did in his life. There were many letters from the RIA recording industry of america in his house stating they knew he was illegally downloading media and they had records of it through his home internet provider. 

Diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia along with many other illnesses (mostly physical) including heart conditions, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, blood poisoning...

He was a stage 4 hoarder. He had severe hoarding disorder. 

In 2021 I finally realized why it was so difficult to clean the business up, get along with him about my ideas of cleanliness, order, accounting, business registration and organization. He had written me a letter way back in early 2000s (which I tossed in the trash after I found it a couple of years ago) stating that I had severe mental problems and desperately needed the help of a psychiatrist and that my husband would never put out the money for me to get help that I seriously needed for my problems. 

And I DO have mental problems but nothing compared to his. One of my biggest problems is trusting and believing in people and not knowing how to figure out what someone is when I meet them.

After he was admitted to the hospital in 2021 and stayed bedridden for the next 2 years he would tell me things he had never told me before. Things about his upbringing. His mother and father who adopted him in 1946.

His parents never gave him anything all year until Christmas Day then he was showered overloaded with gifts. Everything all at once. 






No comments:

Post a Comment