Saturday, May 4, 2024

Truth : I and we don't like it

 Would rather believe in lies and fairy tales

I like to believe in the best of all people and things. Truth is the opposite of that

I like to believe in miracles. Those are rare.

I like to think my body will heal it's back, spine, eyes and all . Truth is: it will never be the same, never like it was when I was young 

Any word said might be offensive to me or anyone. It might be true and might be false. Either way it could upset someone and I or you never know if what is said is going to be accepted.

A person who amassed a fortune might lose it all with a word.

One might lose their life with a word.

Lots of us don't want to hear truth. 

Lots of people don't want to hear me talk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...