Wednesday, April 22, 2026

I Need Professional Help from a psychiatrist for him asap

 and a nutritionist, a medical doctor, government employees like fire fighters, policemen

basically, any help from professionals that I can get

He has so many disorders and anger and personalities I cannot help him

namely

schizophrenia, paranoia, npd narcisstic personality disorder, explosive anger tantrums fits, hoarding disorder, fear of missing out, control issues over all things, micromanaging

possible causes besides upbringing: chemical imbalances, exposure to toxic substances inhaled, eaten, ingested, drank, fixed behavior learned since infancy


On April 21, 2026 it started in the morning at home. It is usually at home when we are alone and also happens when we are out somewhere alone together.

thanks to an old cell phone I use as a camera most of the audio is recorded. 

It lasted about 4 long hours earlier in the day then continued on after I got back home around 8:30 ish so most of it is voice recordings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Authoritarian Hitler personality he has

 Like Eric fromm figured out he masochistic ically irrationally submits to people who appear to be leaders like Trump Donald, Mike lindell, ...