Thursday, May 14, 2026

Buddhism Buddah quotes I discovered

 are where I am in today. agree with truths stated.

it took me this long on my journey in life to be aware of these things

and need to go back to being silent as I was when I was a child

silent with wisdom. move away from danger, negativity, any person or thing i sense is bad immediately without showing them any fear

just smile, nod and be on my merry quiet way

enjoying my lovely solitude

and make friends with a very few strangers that are also on the same wavelength

circumstances bring out emotion already inside. words arent said unless you think them. i dont care if he or anyone else hates my guts or loves me. 

my mind used to zone out i called it trancing when removing myself from bad situations corrupt people. 

when i sleep i dream intensely of places i haven't been

i am courageous enough to not care .. she called me aloof

i have never begged anyone for sex or love. never pushed it on someone or asked them to say i love you. those words should come naturally and sex should be natural not forced.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No partner/spouse is ever good enough for him or his siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, mother

 all of them criticized, condemned, threatened, got into fights with any person they had an intimate relationship with that is their family ...