Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The tolerance level is different for each person you encounter.

The tolerance level is different for each person you encounter.

Some people cannot be tolerated if you see them
at a distance.

Some you can tolerate for a few minutes.

Some for an hour or so.

Some for a few hours.

None can you tolerate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

You need a break. A time out. A change.

A getaway to do what you need to do.

When you come back you are refreshed,
You have been alone, have slept,
rejuvenated, enjoyed yourself without them.

Absence / abstinence creates desire.

This is what I discovered when I was in my thirties.

In my teens and twenties I wanted to cling to people, especially to
my family,
my man and children.

I learned that we need to spend time away from one another
in order to appreciate and love each other more.

No one wants to have the same person in their face
every second of their life regardless of how much we love them.

Give ourselves space to roam free when we need to roam.

Encourage children to occupy themselves with solo activities
so they learn to love themselves when they are alone.


Sarah Wilson Stillwell

4-28-2020



No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...