Wednesday, April 29, 2020

4-18-2020 Decision. One month with no bread.

4-18-2020  Decision. One month with no bread.

No:
crackers
bread
cookies
cake
pie
donuts
spaghetti noodles made with white flour
any pasta made from flour
gravy made from flour
gluten

So far so good.

On April 17, 2020 all I had to eat was a half a package of
crackers, about 4 ounces of cheese and canned chicken noodle
soup.

Next day, could barely go to the bathroom
which was strange because I have had no
problems eliminating for quite some time.

When I choose to eat other things I am not missing out
on anything by not eating bread products.

I did this due to the severe pain in my back, guts and
elimination problem.

I am not missing out on anything when I dump the flour
in my cabinet.

4-29-2020





No comments:

Post a Comment