Tuesday, April 28, 2020

This is old school stuff for me. Current COVID 19 pandemic has not changed me.

This is old school stuff for me. Current COVID 19 pandemic has not changed me.

Hygiene,
need for solitude,
social activities and distancing,
budgeting,
practicality,

patience,
moderation,
responsibility,
politeness,
balancing
the needs of self
and others,

resourcefulness,
planning,
grocery shopping,
food preperation,
house cleaning,
laundry,

order,
organization,
a time for everything (fun,
work, play, study, eating, sleeping, hobbies),
appropriate exercise for me,

love of nature,
curiosity,
sharing,
helping others,
kindness,

sweetness,
being open,
appreciation,
understanding,
awareness of environment,

feelings,
emotions,
needs,
desires,
seeing through media hype,
tending to family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...