Sunday, March 28, 2021

He's always followed me around like a puppy dog.

He's always followed me around like a puppy dog.

Trying to figure out what I am thinking, what I am

going to do. Filling in my sentences as I talk, usually

wrong on assumptions about what I am going to say,

what I mean (missing the point completely).

Guessing at motives (mine and other people's) and

often wrong.

Second guesses my decisions, preferences and the like.

He tells me what he thinks I need to do in each situation
he is aware of. He might mean well but he is often 
wrong about what I want and need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...