Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Interrupting me when I am talking or doing something is rude

Interrupting me when I am talking or doing something is rude


you interrupt me frequently in my words and actions


you ask me a question in the middle of my

talk,speech,monologue when i am not finished talking or 

telling a story or anecdote or explaining something


you don't want explanations yet you ask for them


these things tell me you aren't listening to what I am saying

you don't get it

you don't get the moral of my story or any story

you are impatient

you lack patience

you jump the gun

you want to know the end of the story quickly and skip the middle
and miss out on all of the juicy parts

you are in a hurry

you think you know it all and accuse me of the same thing

you are being rude

you are being intolerant

you think you know what i am going to say

you anticipate

you put words in my mouth

you misinterpret my meaning and what i am saying

you have poor listening skills

you misunderstand me and many other things

you don't understand

you don' want all the details

you don't want me to elaborate

you think you don't need to hear the details

you have your mind on something else

you ask me a question about what i am going to physically do

you ask me a question about a totally unrelated subject

you redirect the conversation to something you want to talk about

you tell me i should or shouldn't say or do whatever it is

you think you know what i am thinking

you think you know what i should think, say and do

you believe you should control me and my thoughts

you don't like lists of anything

you are a frustrated person

you are like a rabbit not a tortoise

you want and expect instant results





No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...