Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Me: Staring at nothing drives him crazy

Me: Staring at nothing drives him crazy

"What are you DOING?"

ME: "Nothing"

He can't figure out what I am thinking when I do that.
I have done this all of my life.
I stare into the dark. I stare into the light.
I stare with my eyes closed or open. 

When I am not looking at anything...
I am meditating, spacing off, spacing out..zoing out,
clearing out my mind of excess junk, trash, extraneous 
crap that needs to go.

I am highly sensitive to things that are visible and invisible
in my environment. My brain shuts out the stuff
I don't want to see because I don't want to THINK about that thing.

So if he or anyone can't know what I am thinking because
I am not looking at anything in particular then they don't 
have any idea what I am going to do. This drives this type
of person nuts and they don't know what to do.  Are they
scared? What ARE they feeling? What ARE they thinking about?

Most likely they are plotting their next move, gauging
what they are going to do by what they think I am going to do

Even if I AM looking at any particluar thing I might be
thinking about something else totally unrelated to that object.

He thinks if look at something it means I want it now
and I don't.  I can look at all kinds of things and not want them.
I can physically be anywhere and be mentally somewhere else at
the same time.

I don't have to have outside entertainments like television/tv,
a page filled with words in a book or magazine,
a radio turned on, a view of neighbor's and their activities
or any other type of outer view of anything in order to
entertain myself.  My mind is actively doing its thing
all of the time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...