Thursday, March 4, 2021

No one explained the meaning of any story or song to me when I was a child.

No one explained the meaning of any story or song to me when I was a child. 


Books, tv/television shows, movies, real life anecdotes were things I
heard, listened to and watched with no person who told me
"this is the moral to the story" and this is how it applies to (your or
anyone else's) life. 

Music and song lyrics were also listened to and enjoyed, however I
didn't know what they meant.

I'm a late bloomer indeed. The light is coming on and I'm not in the
dark anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...