Whoever believes a man listens to me is wrong. Any man with working eyes that has seen me has not listened to what I say. Their functioning eyes blind their ears and their
mind cannot function and process what I am saying.
Any man who has heard me talk without seeing me
wants to know what I look like. Asking me questions like
What color is your hair? Is it strawberry blonde? Et cet er ah.
Saturday, March 13, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Authoritarian Hitler personality he has
Like Eric fromm figured out he masochistic ically irrationally submits to people who appear to be leaders like Trump Donald, Mike lindell, ...
-
He acts totally different to other people. He doesn't show them his Mr Hyde evil side: the strangers, the neighbors, his family member...
-
Electroconvulsive therapy. 1960s 1970s Joseph Olney stillwell January 1911 to September
No comments:
Post a Comment