Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Why I must close my eyes.

 Why I must close my eyes. 

Eyes instantly process what is seen.

Focusing on one thing is difficult when too many things
are in the area.

I am forced to think about any item I see.

Unconsciously and consciously aware of the environment,
the brain must immediately figure out what everything is.

What is it? Is it safe? Is it alive or dead? 

Solutions:

Reduce amount of stuff.

Cover things up with plain colored material like cloth or
boards.

Clear off counters and tables.

Reduce or eliminate patterns in rooms.

Color coordinate and match everything in each room.

Keep items in their original containers or
use clear, white or plain colored bins and label each
bin with white stickers and black letters.

Put things away inside closets, cabinets and behind walls
so they can't be seen until I take them out to use them.
Once I am finished with it, put it back out of my sight.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...