Wednesday, March 31, 2021

threats to his ego and insecurity

threats to his ego and insecurity

opposites attract

i command, he demands

my confidence

my patience

my wisdom

my knowledge

my insight

my intuition

my independence


i am well liked by others and

others want me around

i am friendly

i am congenial


my beauty

my pleasantness

my desirability

my giving nature


i am loving

i care about others feelings

i am aware 

i am sensitive

i am kind

i am natural


i like to have fun, he likes to complain

i am easy going

i am generous

i know abundance is everywhere

i am courageous and brave


i am secure with myself

my self and body image is fine

my lack of need for approval

i don't need anyone's opinion

i don't ask for opinions


i know what i like

i know what i want

i don't follow anyone

i am a leader

i lead myself

i am not concerned with what anyone thinks

i am inner directed

i am self propelled


i know i am a free spirit


i am flexible

i am relaxed

i meditate

i focus


i don't have to have something just 

because it's around

i don't have to have a thing because i see it

or smell it or any other sense


i choose my own thoughts

regardless of the surroundings


i don't take advantage of anything just because it is there


i am honest

i am true to myself


i don't follow news or media

i don't compare myself to others

i help without asking for something in return


i am polite to everyone

i have good manners

i am respectful

i am considerate

i am gentle

i am open minded

i allow people and animals to be themselves

i understand

i ask why















No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...