Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Too much of it or you, not enough variety

 Why would i look at pictures of you..i see you all the time

Why listen to you , i dont want to listen to you, i hear you , you talk all the time. You say the same things every day

I like to hear different music. Thats why i like pandora playlists they add different music to my list

I need a different personality (around)

Get the fxxk out of my face. Just leave! Youre gone for hours, stay home, go away, leave me alone. I dont need your opinions, input..dont care to hear it

‐---‐-‐‐--------

And absence is necessary to create desire. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Familiarity breeds contempt

Take for granted what we think is always there and no chance of leaving forever, no chance of losing it, no loss possible

Thing most appreciated is experienced less or not yet experienced

Desire what you dont have. 

Dont wear out your welcome

Ten minutes of me lasts for months. Intense. Tmi too much information. Overwhelming. Strong. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...