Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What happened to me, buried under you for over 23 years?
Where is my happiness? It disappeared by trying to make you happy.
Now I realize you will never be happy, EVER, with anyone or anything.
I got rid of some habits you don't like, adapted my lifestyle to yours,
changed the way I dress, am unable to participate in many hobbies
and activities I like, don't have any close and constant friends,
rarely see my family, worked at several jobs you wanted me to work at
then quit the last place I worked and brought my work home, just as you demanded,
and none of that was good enough for you. 
Fear, criticism, condemnation, threats, attacks and constant turmoil are
permanently ingrained into you and your life. You are not happy, never
have been happy and refuse to allow me to be happy.
Stress and misery dominate your life and you will be alone.
I will not be alone.
I will be happy. I will be free to be myself. One day I will look back
and see distant memories of the sheer hell full of lies
I battled through on my way to the heaven full of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...