Saturday, May 30, 2020

Every time in the past I have attempted to conform to the ideal of what someone else expected of me I failed and they stayed miserable and unfulfilled with their unreasonable and impossible expectations.

Every time in the past I have attempted to conform to the ideal of what
someone else expected of me I failed and they stayed miserable and unfulfilled
with their unreasonable and impossible expectations.

Every time I did something someone said I should do so I could be more like them,
I failed myself and did not satisfy their desires.

Every time I was naturally myself, my female self,
 I was appreciated, admired, adored and loved.

5-30-2020
Sarah Wilson Stillwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...