Saturday, May 16, 2020

I have been instructed not to wear this summer blouse in public by a male counterpart.

I have been instructed not to wear this summer blouse in public
by a male counterpart.

Reasons given:

Makes me look bigger on top. Shows cleavage.
Shows my (nice female) shape from the front.
Shows the hump in my back from the backside.

Looks like something one female would wear
underneath other clothes.
Looks sexy.
Wouldn't want to attract other men or turn anyone on.
You are married.

"It's a summer top," I said. "It's not like lingerie. It's
not silky or flimsy. It's heavier material and covers well.
It will be cool in the summer."

Well, maybe in the summer if everyone else is wearing them....he said.

I just want to feel cool, at the right temperature when it is hot outside.




5-16-2020

Sarah Wilson Stillwell
58 year old woman with scoliosis.  haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...