Saturday, May 2, 2020

The cracker incident.

On April 17, 2020 the only things I ate were a half a package of "generic"
Ritz crackers from Aldi's, about 3 ounces of hot pepper white cheese
and a can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup.

The next day I was miserable.  Contrary to my usual going
to the bathroom with ease, I was bound up, locked up and feeling
like "crap". Constipated by the glue in the gluten I ate along
with the  gooey cheese.

So on April 18, 2020 I decided to stop eating crackers, bread, noodles, buns,
cookies, cake, pie, donuts (yuck!! I haven't eaten those
disgusting things in years)--- anything made with flour
for one month to see what would happen.

As of today, May 2, 2020 I have lost ten pounds without even
trying. My intent was to feel better in my gut, not to lose
weight.

Foods That Cause Constipation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...