Thursday, May 7, 2020

Fixing other people is not my duty. It is my desire to follow myself.

Fixing other people is not my duty. It is my desire to follow myself.

Forcing, pushing, insisting, demanding
that another person should do as I say
and fit the mold that I have created in my mind
is not in my nature. 

In my experiences I have learned that by pushing
and shoving others, things or myself
I encounter resistance.  It results in negative,
painful results. Sometimes death my murder
or suicide.

Imbalance. Out of balance. Tense. Fake.
Upset. Rigid. Difficult. Hard.

Force equals resistance.

I have learned that when I am more aware of
and in tune with myself I feel better.
I allow the other to be what it is.
Appreciate and accept it is what it is
at that moment.
Showing and being by example is the
most effective way to learn.

Allowing equals acceptance.


Being aware of how I feel at
each moment and adjusting
myself so that I feel happy is
my instinct. It is the birth right
of every baby.
Every child.
Every teenager.
Every adult.

If my body is feeling pain I
ask myself why.

Is it something
I ate? Is an activity I did that
involved pushing my body
beyond its limits?

Am I tired; do
I need to sleep?

Feeling energetic?
Do I need to move my body in
glorious, wonderful,
exercise that makes ME feel good?

Listening to my natural born
intuition, my built in antenna radar
will always guide me to the
right path I will take.

When I follow my inner voice
I become naturally happy and
beautiful. Then I can share
this happiness everywhere I go
with any person, animal or plant
I encounter. This energy is
transferred from one being to
another. Even at great distances.

They see my beauty and joy
and want to experience it, too.
It makes them feel good.
This is the desire of all life.

Balance. Homeostasis. Relaxed. Natural.
Calm. Flexible. Easy.

I will then see the beauty and the
happiness in others and everywhere
I am.

We pick up and either absorb
or by osmosis (transfer),
I am not sure,
on the vibrations of
other live beings, sometimes we
pick up on these vibrations of
life forms that have left their old
body/bodies and transmuted into
another.

Dreams about those who have passed on
may come from absorption, transfer or
memories. I do not know for sure.
I know it is real for me.

5-7-2020

Sarah Wilson Stillwell












No comments:

Post a Comment