Wednesday, May 6, 2020

I said I was, I used to be ... pretty, beautiful, look good

I said I was, I used to be ...
pretty, beautiful, look good

He said I am
You still are
but I didn't feel that way

You're well put together
Shawn said, a guy standing in line at church pantry
53rd and Raytown Road
Kansas City, Missouri

He gave me his number
insisted I call him anytime
I never did

He caught my attention .. he was talking so much
philosophy and teaching people in the line
standing there waiting for food
so I talked to him for awhile
and he gave me the lowdown
on stuff

tbc





No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...