Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Nagging is saying it more than once

 Listen to me or anyone the first time.

Nagging, preaching, giving a sermon, lecturing, talking on and on forever incessantly telling people information, giving them messages.

Repeating themselves over and over again. Advertisers do it all of the time. 

It is done by many people who get paid to do it. 


I talk and repeat myself and am that I am lecturing and nagging.  The person didn't listen the first time, clearly evident by the questions they ask me. I do not want to have to repeat myself, do not enjoy wasting my breath, time and energy. It is exhausting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...