Thursday, August 22, 2024

Back pain after eating chili tonight

 Severe back pain after eating chili tonight. Had raw carrots and a cucumber with the chili 

Had zero food today until after 6 pm when I ate the homemade chili


Used hamburger i cooked yesterday, one can kidney beans, one can chili beans, one 6 oz can tomato paste, home grown tomatoes, whole cumin ground in mortar pestle, williams chili seasonning, chili seasoning salt brand?, home grown banana peppers, one chopped yellow onion, black pepper, garlic powder, ..

Too many different foods eaten at once so i dont know what caused the intense back pain.

Article found stated back pain can be caused from many things. 

Tomatoes could be one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 16 2024 he slapped me across left side of my face last night

  he picked up a piece of cardboard he uses in his chair and hit me across the left side of my jaw area after he told me to "shut your ...