Sunday, August 11, 2024

Mother's ring with birthstones came up missing

I left it on the kitchen counter at my son's house one evening. I typically took the ring off because I washed dishes everyday I was there watching my grandson. 

It was my grandma's specially made ring from her husband my step grandfather. Her 3 children's and my and my eldest son's birthstones were on this gold ring.

She and my eldest son's birthday are in December, the garnet. My birthday is July the ruby. My mother's birthday is in May the emerald. Grandpa and uncle Kenny's are in November the topaz. My uncle Paul's is in March the 

 2 garnets

1 ruby

1 emerald 

2 topaz


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 16 2024 he slapped me across left side of my face last night

  he picked up a piece of cardboard he uses in his chair and hit me across the left side of my jaw area after he told me to "shut your ...