Saturday, August 24, 2024

Lichen sclerosus improved. redness much less ..only new thing done recently is eating oranges and watermelon with seeds this week

 he got some oranges in a big bag and a watermelon, both fruits with seeds that supposedly came from california state last weekend sunday at swap n shop off 63rd street in kansas city, missouri

I ate 3 oranges first day, last monday and one orange on wednesday i think, yesterday late last night ate some watermelon first time from this one

can't think of anything else different done other than using a small amount of aquphor on personal area 2 nights ago. this lichen redness began around january /february of 2023. doctors diagnosed it with lab skin scraping off my skin and prescribed cortisone ointment which did not fix it .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 16 2024 he slapped me across left side of my face last night

  he picked up a piece of cardboard he uses in his chair and hit me across the left side of my jaw area after he told me to "shut your ...