Thursday, August 22, 2024

History reveals facts. same patterns in life

He likes cute, quiet, ignorant, silly giggling little girls..that way there is no competition from other men.he doesnt have to do anything to impress them and get what he wants; free sex, a slave, the only things he can think about. He can take advantage of these girls 

Once she is aware she begins to talk. To tell the truth. He hates every second of it. He doesn't want to hear about any of his flaws. He wants everyone to think he's perfect. The ignorant innocent sweet thing thinks he is god and can do no wrong because she cant compare him to any other man or woman.

in reality he is a weak rude incompetent fool ..a stupid idiot just like he calls other people

this is the behavior of some men i have known and been with

NOT all men are like this, as I have been discovering over the years. IT is not behavior reserved for men it its the way an insecure immature narcissist sociopath acts, Male or Female

Men in my life are not out for my best interest. They don't care about my health mental or physical. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September 16 2024 he slapped me across left side of my face last night

  he picked up a piece of cardboard he uses in his chair and hit me across the left side of my jaw area after he told me to "shut your ...