Wednesday, March 25, 2020

All the people who told me "You think you know it all", "Just shut up and quit nagging me!" can now tell the WORLD to shut up when the world sees you not washing your hands and not practicing proper hygiene methods.

All the people who told me "You think you know it all",  "Just shut up and quit nagging me!"
can now tell the WORLD to shut up when the world sees you not washing your hands and
not practicing proper hygiene methods.  Thanks to the new COVID-19 virus
spread worldwide now.

Why didn't we learn proper hygiene in school? Why wasn't it enforced?

Educate means to teach. I learned a lot of things in school during my education
from kindergarten to a technical diploma in computer programming. Keeping
your hands off your face was not taught to me in school although I remember
a nurse I knew around 30 years ago told me that germs can be transmitted
through your eyes as well as your nose and mouth.  I "knew" it but
didn't realize it until recently.

Hands off the face is easier said than done. I am making great progress now
in keeping my hands off my face if I have touched anything or been
sneezed or coughed on.






3-25-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment