Monday, March 2, 2020

If the clothes fit, wear them. I am wearing clothes I wore 30 years ago.

If the clothes fit, wear them. I am wearing clothes I wore 30 years ago.

Due to scoliosis my height has shrunk to 5 3 3/4" ; it used to be 5 6 1/2"
but I wear the same sizes and some of the old clothes I had from way back.

136.5 lbs this morning. Has been fluctuating between 135 to 141.
It isn't necessarily the weight on the scale, it is amount of water
retention and muscle mass versus fat. I do have more fat than a man
because I am a woman but the fat is in my lower body (butt, hips and
thighs). There is no belly fat and I am small on top so people think I'm skinny.



3-2-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...