Wednesday, March 18, 2020

I cut out the shoulder pads in my long grey sweater because I want to look like the woman I am.

I cut out the shoulder pads in my long grey sweater because I want to look like the woman I am.
Shoulder pads were designed to make a woman look more like a man, that
triangle shape with broad shoulders and narrow hips. I am quite the opposite
having wide hips and narrow shoulders.

Getting brave here: I cut the tags off of the new towels and have been cutting off more tags as I find them.

Spring cleaning.

Sorted sock drawer and donated socks I no longer want to wear because they are
too tight, too thick, not appropriate for me or women.

Sorting shorts and shirt drawer.

Emptied closet of lots of clothes I don't wear. Going to donate to a friend.

Donating shoes I will no longer wear. They don't fit right or are old and worn out.


3-13-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...