Monday, March 2, 2020

I don't have to prove a damn thing to anyone. The evidence is clearly visible and known. There is no explaining or reasoning with fools.

I don't have to prove a damn thing to anyone. The evidence is clearly visible and
known. There is no explaining or reasoning with fools.

Ye shall know them by their fruits: look at the current view of your body. That
is factual evidence of what you have experienced and realized throughout your life.

According to many other people I have encountered....
You don't look 41 when I told my friend, Harlow Jundy born Dec. 6,1948
that I have 2 sons, ages 41 and 37. You look like a cheerleader. he said 2 months ago.

Eighteen 18 again? Tom Tacy said 2 years ago.

You are well put together. What do you mean you used to look good? You
look real good now. A man named Shawn from a church said to me last
summer, around August, 2019.

Why don't the people church like me, I asked a friend named JR that I used to take to
church for 7 years until January of 2019. He said, "They're jealous.
You are slim, trim and pretty".

I thought you were his mother. I heard him say Grandma and
couldn't believe it. An elderly lady said this to me at HyVee
in Raytown, Missouri last year when I was pushing my grandson, age 5,
in the grocery cart.

You're beautiful, my next door neighbor, Wendy said last summer
when I was outside in the backyard wearing one of my bikini swim suits.

Hey girl! You're hot! a teen age boy yelled at me from a school
by a park at 84th and Wornall when I was taking a walk last year.

My friend said he likes you and wants you to be his girlfriend, a
young black boy on a bicycle at the park at 79th & Raytown Rd
said to me when I was walking around the park 2 years ago.
I said tell your friend thanks for the compliment.

You look real good, a man named Mark said to me last year when
I was walking at Minor Park at Blue River Parkway in Kansas City, Missouri.
I want a woman like you, not my live in girlfriend who is always gone working,
doesn't cook and let herself go physically.

I love you. I want to marry you! A man yelled at me last year in the summer
when I was standing outside my van in the parking lot at Price Chopper
location 95th & Mission Rd, Overland Park, Kansas

Two years ago, 2 incidences happened when I was sitting in my van
checking my cell phone on the internet. 
First incident, at Burger King at
Red Bridge & Holmes Rd, KCMO; a man working there came outside
to me and asked me if I wanted something to eat, anything I wanted,
he said. I told him I wasn't really that hungry but decided a fish
sandwich sounded good so he went back in and came out wearing
clear plastic gloves carrying a freshly made sandwich for me. I
offered to pay for it and he refused money. He talked to me a while
and said he lived in the condo next door.
Second incident at Minit Mart on 350 Hwy in Raytown, MO
A man approached me from the passenger side window of my van
and began talking to me, smiling away. He ended up giving me his
phone number, told me all about his work, his rental properties and how
well off he was and said his nickname was god's property of some
such thing. I tossed the phone number. Not interested in this guy.

Last October, 2019, I was sitting at a picnic table at the park at
79th & Raytown Rd and a man, very fit and active--I have seen him
exercising away before at another park on James A Reed Rd not far from 87th Street
in Kansas City, MO--stared me down, approached me and began talking to me.
He told me his name, said he hadn't been married for 12 years
and commented on my "baby skin" then, as he sat across from me
on the bench he reached down with his right hand and began
rubbing on my leg, up and down. He had told me I was in
very good shape which I denied.  I told him to quit, it made me
feel uncomfortable. So he quit, apologized, kept talking for
awhile, offered to give me his phone number and I refused it.

Last October, 2019, Fadi, a man from what he said is the oldest city in the world in
Syria who works at a laundrymat, begged me to let him
kiss me, he said, "Just one lip" after I said NO, I can't and I won't
kiss you.  I have only stopped in there with my grandson and
Fadi said I miss seeing your pretty face.



3-2-2020





















3-2-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment