Monday, March 2, 2020

"Who would want to look at a woman almost 60 years old?" he most
wrongly said to me the other night when I was looking at a video
of a woman taken by a music group and I told him he could take
pictures and videos of me just like that.

"You were hot when you were in your twenties but you aren't that
young anymore", he added. 
"Oh, really? Why do I still get hit on by men trying to pick me up
when I am out anywhere walking, shopping or anywhere?" I said.

Men and their motives. Hmm. So I said "That is really strange because
just a few months ago in October you couldn't stop staring at me
and told me I was gorgeous and sexy. It was that day you took me
to Super Flea".  And all the men were looking at me, couldn't
stop gawking that day. I was wearing a dark pink short sleeve
ruffled blouse and dark blue jeans. But it wasn't my clothes.
I guess it was my total look, face, hair and body. 

He/hub also is extememely paranoid about me making sure I am
fully clothed before opening the windows at my house or
before I go outside. He acts scared to death someone is going to see me.
One time I asked why and he said,
"If the neighbor in back saw you
he would want your body. Look at his wife. "
Many other times he said If they see you all the dogs in
the neighborhood would be after you."

Ambivalance is dominant in him: words and actions are a love/hate
relationship, continually bouncing back and forth.

My inherent thoughts are I could leave butt naked with
nothing and make it just fine.  My actions in the past when I
was in my teens, twenties and thirties were to leave. And I
left many people many times in bad situations where
they were acting terribly immature.

I did not tolerate abuse, verbal, sexual, physical or
other people's anger,
fits, temper tantrums, threats, covert and overt actions of rage
and jealousy. I reacted by leaving the situations, the way any
animal does in the face of danger, of threats to my existence.

He doesn't know who he is dealing with. I am the type of
person who doesn't threaten: I just disappear.
I left my first husband when I was 19. He overdosed on aspirin,
attempting to commit suicide and ended in the the ER at the Belton Hospital.

In 1984 I left my second husband after years of his ass hole abuse
and he ended in the mental hospital for 2 weeks because he
threatened me with his hunting buck knives and deer rifles.
It took 4 men to hold him down before they took him away
due his anger, his rage and outlandish childish behavior.


No comments:

Post a Comment