Thursday, October 1, 2020

Inventions I had. Never got patents.

Inventions I had. Never got patents. 

Vitamin water

Jeans/pants with zipper in middle

Pen/pencil holders to grip and keep from rolling off table/flat surface

Mop slippers

Bottle bags I designed made and sew/sewed in 1991 for the fair festivals civil war reenactments where my mother in law sold homemade root beer lemonade cherry drinks out of old fashioned bottles. bags had to be of the era with no zippers velcro or anything on them. later that year i went into a walmart and saw newly designed bags with zippers and other types of items like plastic 

Neighborhood news letter


someone else took hold of idea filed for patent, trademark, copyright and are credited for these and many other ideas


invent

idea ideas not pursued until completion

broke why am I


No comments:

Post a Comment

Authoritarian Hitler personality he has

 Like Eric fromm figured out he masochistic ically irrationally submits to people who appear to be leaders like Trump Donald, Mike lindell, ...