Saturday, October 31, 2020

Pretty women. Admire, lust after, Look at them in pictures and videos. don't look at me.

throw me a crumb once in awhile to string me along

rarely hug or kiss me

compare me to other women all of the time


say you love me cant live without me one minute

next minute throw me away like a piece of trash

Disrespect me. Ignore me. Tell me to shut up. Tell me I am stupid.

Tell me I don't do anything, I don't work. Try to make me feel

worthless. This has been going on for almost 29 years

and now realizing it is nothing new with him.


narcissist psychopath

narcissistic behavior

psychopathic 

lacks empathy

controlling


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...