Friday, October 9, 2020

Tremendous back pain after eating only one meal today. Pictures husband took of back October 8, 2020.

Tremendous back pain after eating only one meal today. Pictures husband took of my back
October 8, 2020.


38 degree curve. Severe levoscoliosis. Severe levoconvex curvature and scoliosis of the lumbar spine.

Still weighing 125 lbs (varies between 124 to 129) since late April and May 2020.
Used to be 5'5 1/2" tall, shrunk to 5' 3 3/4". Haven't measured actual height lately.
Thank goodness I am not overweight otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to
move much at all.



I want to know what that spot is on the right side of my back. It has been
there for many years and has shrunken. It used to be a lot bigger, a hard,
scaley area of skin. A lump under the skin. I also have one on the top of
my right thigh and one above my left knee on my thigh, both have become
a whole lot smaller lately. I have used many things to get rid of those lumps.
Recently I have been putting whole fat greek yogurt on the bumps on my
legs and put some yogurt on my face and neck.

Got up at 9 am today after finally falling asleep at 3 am. He went to
bed at 1:40 am.

He left for 4 hours today: noon to 4 pm and I managed to clean up some
things in my bedroom and vacuum the main hallway and my bedroom,
sweep some stairs and outside. Cleaning anything is so much easier to
do when I am by myself. 

I only ate one meal today at 6 pm after having 2 red apples a few hours earlier.
Chicken sandwich: toast (one piece of  pumpernickel bread, one piece of white bread),
thousand island dressing, plain yellow mustard, a lot of lettuce, hamburger dill pickles, yellow onion; 4 
home grown cherry tomatoes, cooked cauliflower with broccoli, celery, onion,
best choice cheese like velveeta, 3 sticks of sargento cheddar.  Added
hot sauce (Carolina Reaper) and ate a a few hot fresh hot peppers. This would make 
a good dip for chips or veggies.


Before I ate, my husband rubbed and pushed on my back. He took some pictures
before I ate.
It hurt so bad on an empty stomach. We both heard cracking sounds in my 
vertebrae while he pushed on the left side hump of my back. Pain radiated
on the left and right side down to my legs. We are trying to fix this issue
on our own. I held my leg up in the air while he held my ankle, then my
foot and I pushed down--resistance. 
He says, "It is worrisome. Your back is getting worse. I don't know what I can
do to fix it. "

I am learning more about the simplicity of man and woman. 

I want to fix these issues. Over ten years ago I said "You can watch it,
whine about it or work on it" when I was visiting my step grandpa. 

The back pain was bad before I ate and almost unbearable after I ate, bringing me
to the point of tears.  I had to lay down in the recliner for over an hour after eating.
Fell asleep until 8:11 pm.  Woke up groggy, still in pain. Then pushed myself
to get out since I hadn't gone anywhere today and we went for a walk
to the trail close by my house with my husband. Our black cat, Thin Lizzy/Black
Betty followed us during the entire walk; the first time she has ever done that.

Decided to try a full body lymph massage on husband. First, he was on his back then
he laid on his stomach. He said massaging his feet felt really good. Did his back last.
Tight shoulder muscles, as always. 





Going to research lymphatic system. What causes such sore muscles; lactic acid
buildup, how to not have pain to begin with. 

Almost one o'clock in the morning.  Tired but awake and the severe pain has subsided for awhile.
Decided to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...