Saturday, October 3, 2020

What does it take to feel good? It's about doing things you love. Doing the things that make you so happy and joyful you come alive.

What does it take to feel good? It's about doing things you love. Doing the things that make you so happy and joyful you come alive. The whole world sees your joy and appreciates your beauty in your
happiness. Humans and animals desire your company. They want to be around you when you
are smiling, laughing, playful and fun loving.  

You look good when you feel good. 

It isn't about doing something just because you can do it like any robot can.
When I do robot work my mind and spirit wander off into space as I quickly and
efficiently perform the necessary task so I can have more time to really enjoy
myself thinking about and doing what I love to do. 


10-3-2020  Sarah Wilson Stillwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political and religious obsessed people

 I know some of them and they are insane beyond repair They started out young teens and twenties and the zealotry intensified over the years...